Below are some of the available services from Cabinet of Curiosities LLC. We will gladly work with you on any project related to young children and museums, so please contact us with your ideas! Price will vary depending on group size, length of the program and materials needed.
Parent and Educator Workshops: Adult education seminars that focus on museums and young children. We introduce concepts used in museum learning that can be adapted for use at home or school.
- STEM in Early Childhood Education
- Literacy in Action
- Everyday Museums: Re-imagining Classroom and Community Spaces
- Locally Sourced Culture: Creating Meaningful Community Partnerships
- Beyond the Dinosaur Hall: Museum Visits with Young Children
- Outdoor Fun for Everyone
- Structuring Your Day for Success: Routines and Transitions
- Working Well Together: Managing Relationships with Co-Workers
- Partnering with Families
- Changing Up Your Learning Centers
- Taking Advantage of Technology
- Science of Superheroes
- Consent, Grief, Guns & More: Navigating Sensitive Topics in Early Childhood Education
Museum Consulting: Help you and your staff better meet the needs of young children and their families. Cabinet of Curiosities LLC can design and teach public programs, lead staff training, provide exhibit consulting and develop early childhood resources.
Early Childhood Programs: An instructor led program that incorporates books, songs, artwork and hands-on activities to introduce your specific theme. These programs can focus on any topic (literature, math, science, art etc.) and are easily modified for classrooms, libraries, community groups and private events. Visit Current and Past Projects for inspiration on possible programs!
Field Trips: Instructors work with you to design a field trip to a local museum. This experience can include a pre-visit session, group lesson in the museum and follow-up activities at your location.