Cabinet of Curiosities also runs the blog “Your Family Adventures- in Washington, D.C.” where you can find information on places to see, how to get around the city and interesting “only in D.C.” opportunities. Perfect for vacations, entertaining visitors or getting out of a weekend rut. New posts are added fairly often, so make sure to check back often for great ideas!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lesson on Simple Machines...Simply Worked!
- Cabinet of Curiosities LLC
- You Don't Have to Be Quiet in a Museum
- Why are Great Museum Workers Leaving the Field
- Teaching "Raven" to a Toddler
- Museum Says NO TOUCHING? No problem!
- Instructor Profiles
- Product vs. Process Centered Art
- Articles in "Teaching Young Children"
Recent TweetsMy Tweets