Cabinet of Curiosities also runs the blog “Your Family Adventures- in Washington, D.C.” where you can find information on places to see, how to get around the city and interesting “only in D.C.” opportunities. Perfect for vacations, entertaining visitors or getting out of a weekend rut. New posts are added fairly often, so make sure to check back often for great ideas!
Top Posts & Pages
- A Lesson on Simple Machines...Simply Worked!
- Cabinet of Curiosities LLC
- Product vs. Process Centered Art
- You Don't Have to Be Quiet in a Museum
- Why are Great Museum Workers Leaving the Field
- Your Family Adventures- in Washington, D.C.
- 5 Minute Object Lesson: Secret Pizza Party
- Museums and Schools: Common Ground
Recent TweetsMy Tweets